The HydraFacialMD™ is an advanced non-invasive treatment that provides instant results for improved tone and texture with no downtime. It is the only procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, brighter and smoother skin. This procedure provides the results of a microdermabrasion, chemical peel and a deep-cleansing facial combined. It also improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, congested and enlarged pores, acne and hyperpigmentation. It is a very customizable treatment, so it is appropriate for all skin types including sensitive, ethnic or acne prone skin.
What results can I expect? How many treatments are needed to see results?
Our Master Aesthetician will evaluate your skin and determine a treatment plan with the appropriate skincare and Hydrafacial for your skin type and concerns. Hydrafacials provide a fresh and glowing appearance and most patients see improvements to skin tone and texture after a single treatment. For those wanting to maintain this result, monthly/bimonthly treatments are recommended.
How does it Work?
The HydraFacialMD™ has a unique 5-step treatment approach:
1. Vortex-Cleaning™—The patented HydroPeel® tip hydrates the skin with a nutrient-rich solution that deeply cleanses the pores and softens and lifts away impurities.
2. HydroPeel® Exfoliation—The HydroPeel® tip uses its multiple abrasive edges to exfoliate the skin several times with each pass to achieve better, more even skin resurfacing without irritation.
3. Vortex-Peel- A customized blend of glycolic and salicylic acids further help exfoliate and prep the skin for the essential serums.
4. Painless Vortex-Extraction™—The vortex (powerful circulation of liquid) effect easily dislodges and removes blackheads, whiteheads, and sebum for quick and painless extractions.
5. Vortex-Fusion™ of Antioxidants—The unique spiral tip employs a patented method for infusing hydrating skin solutions and potent antioxidants into the skin, improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, oily skin, and hyperpigmentation.
6. LED Light Therapy—Light therapy provides additional benefits after the HydraFacial™ treatment. LED light therapy uses specific wavelengths of light, which give off energy that stimulates your cells, to increase your skin’s production of collagen and elastin and decrease the bacteria and inflammation responsible for breakouts. In turn, your skin becomes firmer, clearer, smoother, and more youthful.